TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms & Conditions and raise any questions before booking your Nutrition consultation appointment or Coaching program/session, and raise any concerns otherwise it will be deemed that you have agreed to these Terms & Conditions. You will be asked to tick the box stating that you have read these Terms & Conditions, including the Cancellation Policy, before completing your booking. You will also be asked to tick and sign on your Registration Form that you have read these Terms & Conditions including the Cancellation Policy.
1. Think Nutrition hereinafter referred to as 'The Clinic' offers a wellness service through information and education and does not offer a diagnostic service.
2. As such, the services offered by The Clinic do not replace the professional care that you receive from your GP and other Medical Doctors or Consultants/Surgeons.
3. The Clinic recommends that you seek the advice of your Medical Doctor for any medical problems that you have or may suspect you have or that may have been highlighted as a result of information obtained from The Clinic, its printed material or its website.
4. The services of The Clinic are for information and educational purposes only and The Clinic shall not be held responsible for any damages occurring as a result of the use of information.
The Clinic, its literature, documents, website and information is not a substitute for your Medical Doctors diagnosis or advice.
5. The Clinic shall not be held responsible for the loss, non delivery or misdirection of material, test results, information, mail or any physical or electronic document or material being carried by a third party.
6. Any products and services mentioned by The Clinic, its website, documentation and literature should only be used after taking advice from a Professional Health Advisor, your GP Doctor or Consultant.
7. The Clinic does not prescribe or dispense any prescription drugs nor are its products and services a substitute for your doctor's care and prescribed therapy for the treatment of disease.
8. The Clinic, its website nor any of its promotional material make (or intend to make) health claims with regard to any product or service offered.
9. Any testimonials, product claims, therapy claims made by suppliers, manufacturers, individuals and/or clients of this clinic are based on his, her or their personal experience only. The Clinic, its website and its owners and managers disclaim all liability for such claims that may be made.
10. By registering as a client of The Clinic, you hereby agree that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions. You will be asked to tick the box stating that you have read these Terms & Conditions before completing your booking and you are also asked to tick and sign on your Registration Form that you have read these Terms & Conditions including the Cancellation Policy.
11. Booking Confirmation For 1st Nutrition Consultations and Coaching Appointments
Once you have booked your appointment, you will be sent a Booking Confirmation Email with a link to download the Registration Form and a Symptoms Questionnaire which should be signed, completed and returned to us a minimum of 24 hours prior to your 1st Nutrition Consultation or Coaching session, so it can be reviewed beforehand. Along with the Registration Form and Symptoms Questionnaire, we also request a Food Diary and any relevant Medical History. If your completed and signed Registration Form and other information listed here, is not received at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, the Nutrition Consultation/Coaching session can not go ahead and your fee with be forfeited and no refund will be given. Your appointment will be deemed as a non-refundable cancellation.
12. Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy for Nutrition Consultations
All cancellations or rescheduling of appointments for Nutrition Consultations can be made via the online booking system on the website www.thinknutrition.co.uk.
As a member, you can log in and make changes to your booking. On your personal My Bookings page, you can view upcoming and past bookings. Each of the upcoming bookings has a Reschedule and Cancel option, so you can make changes as long as you are doing this more than 24 hours before your appointment.
The latest a Nutrition Consultation appointment can be made and payment received for an appointment, is a minimum of 48 hours prior to the appointment.
The Appointment Cancellation Policy for the cancellation or rescheduling of Nutrition Consultation appointments is set out below:
If you wish to cancel the Nutrition Consultation and thus receive a refund for the appointment fee, or reschedule, you must do this more than 24 hours prior to the appointment time.
If you wish to cancel the Nutrition Consultation with less than 24 hours notice prior to the commencement time of the Nutrition Consultation, no refund will be given.
A No-Show means that the appointment is automatically cancelled and the fee will be forfeited by you. This includes if you do not connect to Zoom within 10 minutes from the commencement time of the appointment.
13. Types of Payment and Booking for Coaching Sessions
All Coaching fees are non refundable once booked and full payment is received.
The time & date for your 1st Coaching session can be booked on the online Booking Calendar when you pay in full. Each subsequent monthly coaching session, can be booked online too, at the bottom of the booking page of this website. Your Coaching program includes 2 x 45 minute and 10 x 30 minute sessions. The duration of your coaching program e.g 1 yr / 6 months / 6 weeks will be agreed by both parties on your first appointment and should be adhered to throughout your program. No coaching program can last longer than one year. Within one year all sessions must be used and are not available for use by you thereafter.
14. Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy for Coaching Sessions
All coaching program fees are non refundable.
Therefore, all Coaching Sessions can only be rescheduled and not cancelled.
All sessions must be taken within one year of the booking date, after which time, any Coaching Sessions unused will not be valid.
All rescheduling of Coaching Sessions can be made via the online booking system on the website www.thinknutrition.co.uk.
The cancellation or rescheduling of all Coaching sessions must be made at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the appointment otherwise the coaching session will be forfeited by the client.
As a member, you can log in and make changes to your booking. On your personal My Bookings page, you can view upcoming and past bookings. Each of the upcoming bookings has a Reschedule option, so you can reschedule your Coaching Session, as long as you are doing this more than 24 hours before your session commences.
The latest a Coaching Program can be made and payment received is 24 hours prior to the Coaching Session.
The rescheduling of Coaching Sessions is set out below:
If you wish to reschedule, you must do this more than 24 hours prior to the appointment time.
If you wish to reschedule the Coaching Session with less than 24 hours notice prior to the commencement time session, this session will be forfeited by you.
All appointments made 12-24 hours before the appointment are automatically non transferable and can not be rescheduled.
A No-Show means that the Coaching Session is automatically forfeited by you. This includes if you do not connect to Zoom within 10 minutes from the commencement time.
If you are due a refund because you have cancelled or rescheduled more than 24 hours before the start time of your appointment, kindly note that refunds are not automatically generated. Refunds are done through Stripe and Paypal, and therefore are not automatically generated. We ask for your patience whilst we contact the provider.
A refund can only be given within 90 days of booking, in accordance with our refund policy. After this time, no refund can be issued.
16.Amendment of Fees, Charges & Conditions
The Clinic reserves the right to amend any aspect of its fees, charges, terms and conditions of trade at any time. Details of any such changes are available on request.
17. Privacy Statement
The Clinic hereby confirms, commits and guarantees to ensure the privacy of all information that you provide. All information you share with The Clinic, its consultants and staff is kept strictly private and confidential.
18. Data Protection
In accordance with Data Protection regulations, all data will be stored and will be processed and used for the purpose of establishing contact with you, updating you about our products and services from The Clinic and all of the services provided by Hilary Kingston, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. No data will be passed on or given to other companies. On your Registration Form, there is a tick box to opt out of this if you wish. The Clinic hereby guarantees that it will not disclose, rent, sell or loan personal information to any third party unless authorised by you in writing to The Clinic, or if ordered to do so under law by an order of a Court of Law in England.
If you have any queries about our Terms and Conditions, please do contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have booked an online Nutrition Consultation or Coaching session with us, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions as written above.