TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms & Conditions and raise any questions before booking your appointment, otherwise it will be deemed that you have agreed to these Terms & Conditions. You will be asked to tick the box stating that you have read these Terms & Conditions, including the Cancellation Policy, before completing your booking. You will also be asked to tick and sign on your Registration Form that you have read these Terms & Conditions including the Cancellation Policy.
1. Think Nutrition hereinafter referred to as 'The Clinic' offers a wellness service through information and education and does not offer a diagnostic service.
2. As such, the services offered by The Clinic do not replace the professional care that you receive from your GP and other Medical Doctors or Consultants/Surgeons.
3. The Clinic recommends that you seek the advice of your Medical Doctor for any medical problems that you have or may suspect you have or that may have been highlighted as a result of information obtained from The Clinic, its printed material or its website.
4. The services of The Clinic are for information and educational purposes only and The Clinic shall not be held responsible for any damages occurring as a result of the use of information.
The Clinic, its literature, documents, website and information is not a substitute for your Medical Doctors diagnosis or advice.
5. The Clinic shall not be held responsible for the loss, non delivery or misdirection of material, test results, information, mail or any physical or electronic document or material being carried by a third party.
6. Any products and services mentioned by The Clinic, its website, documentation and literature should only be used after taking advice from a Professional Health Advisor, your GP Doctor or Consultant.
7. The Clinic does not prescribe or dispense any prescription drugs nor are its products and services a substitute for your doctor's care and prescribed therapy for the treatment of disease.
8. The Clinic, its website nor any of its promotional material make (or intend to make) health claims with regard to any product or service offered.
9. Any testimonials, product claims, therapy claims made by suppliers, manufacturers, individuals and/or clients of this clinic are based on his, her or their personal experience only. The Clinic, its website and its owners and managers disclaim all liability for such claims that may be made.
10. By registering as a client of The Clinic, you hereby agree that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions. You will be asked to tick the box stating that you have read these Terms & Conditions before completing your booking and you are also asked to tick and sign on your Registration Form that you have read these Terms & Conditions including the Cancellation Policy.
11. For Nutrition Consultations and Wellbeing Coaching Appointments
The latest an appointment can be made and payment received for an appointment, is a minimum of 48 hours prior to the appointment.
Once you have booked your appointment, you will be sent a Booking Confirmation Email with a link to download the Registration Form and a Symptoms Questionnaire which should be completed and returned to us a minimum of 48 hours prior to your 1st Nutrition Consultation or Coaching Session, so it can be reviewed beforehand. Along with the Registration Form, we also request a Food Diary and any relevant Medical History. If your completed and signed Registration Form is not received at least 48 hours prior to the appointment, the appointment can not go ahead and your fee with be forfeited and no refund will be given.
12. Cancellation & Rescheduling of Nutrition Consultations
All cancellations or rescheduling of appointments for Nutrition Consultations must be made via the online booking system on the website www.thinknutrition.co.uk.
13. Cancellation & Rescheduling of Wellbeing Coaching Sessions
All cancellations or rescheduling of appointments for the first Wellbeing Coaching sessions must be made via the online booking system on the website www.thinknutrition.co.uk. The cancellation or rescheduling of all subsequent Wellbeing Coaching sessions must be made at least 48 hours prior to the appointment, in writing and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must be acknowledged by The Clinic, by means of an email to you, inorder for it to be valid. Otherwise, the notice of cancellation or a rescheduled appointment, will be deemed invalid.
14. The Appointment Cancellation Policy, Charges & Conditions, for all Nutrition Consultations
The Appointment Cancellation Policy for the cancellation or rescheduling of Nutrition Consultation appointments is set out below:
If a client wishes to cancel or reschedule the Nutrition Consultation without incurring a charge, and thus receive a refund for the appointment fee, the client must provide The Clinic with more than 48 hours notice prior to the appointment time.
If the client cancels or reschedules the Nutrition Consultation and provides The Clinic with 48 hours or less notice prior to the appointment, a 100% fee will be levied and no refund will be given.
A No-Show means that the appointment is automatically cancelled and the fee forfeited by the client. This includes if the client does not connect to Zoom at the commencement time of the appointment.
15. Payment and Booking of Coaching Sessions
The Coaching fee is non refundable once booked and full payment is received. Your 1st Coaching session can be booked on full payment. Each subsequent Coaching session must be booked directly with us by email at: , at least 48 hours in advance.
16. Appointment Cancellation Policy, Charges & Conditions, for all Coaching Sessions
The Appointment Cancellation Policy for the cancellation or rescheduling of Coaching sessions is set out below:
If a client wishes to cancel or reschedule the Coaching session, the client must provide The Clinic with more than 48 hours notice prior to the Coaching session. If, within 48 hours of the Coaching session, no notice is given to The Clinic for any reason, the Coaching session for that month will be forfeited.
A No-Show automatically forfeits the Coaching session. This includes if the client does not connect to Zoom at the commencement time of the Coaching session.
If you are due a refund because you have cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours before the start time of your appointment, kindly note that refunds are not automatically generated. Refunds are done through PayPal, where you paid the fee initially, and therefore are not automatically generated. We ask for your patience whilst we contact PayPal and issue the refund.
A refund can only be given within 180 days of booking, in accordance with PayPal's refund policy. After this time, no refund can be issued.
18.Amendment of Fees, Charges & Conditions
The Clinic reserves the right to amend any aspect of its fees, charges, terms and conditions of trade at any time. Details of any such changes are available on request.
19. Privacy Statement
The Clinic hereby confirms, commits and guarantees to ensure the privacy of all information that you provide. All information you share with The Clinic, its consultants and staff is kept strictly private and confidential.
20. Data Protection
In accordance with Data Protection regulations, all data will be stored and will be processed and used for the purpose of establishing contact with you, updating you about our products and services from The Clinic and all of the services provided by Hilary Kingston, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. No data will be passed on or given to other companies. On your Registration Form, there is a tick box to opt out of this if you wish. The Clinic hereby guarantees that it will not disclose, rent, sell or loan personal information to any third party unless authorised by you in writing to The Clinic, or if ordered to do so under law by an order of a Court of Law in England.
If you have any queries about our Terms and Conditions, please do contact us at: email@example.com
Once you have booked a Nutrition Consultation or Wellbeing Coaching program with us, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions as written above.