Please read these Terms & Conditions and raise any questions before booking your appointment, otherwise it will be deemed that you have agreed to these Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to take legal action should a cancellation fee be levied.
1. Think Nutrition hereinafter referred to as 'The Clinic' offers a wellness service through information and education and does not offer a diagnostic service.
2. As such, the services offered by The Clinic do not replace the professional care that you receive from your GP and other Medical Doctors or Consultants/Surgeons.
3. The Clinic recommends that you seek the advice of your Medical Doctor for any medical problems that you have or may suspect you have or that may have been highlighted as a result of information obtained from The Clinic, its printed material or its website.
4. The services of The Clinic are for information and educational purposes only and The Clinic shall not be held responsible for any damages occurring as a result of the use of information. The Clinic, its literature, documents, website and information is not a substitute for your Medical Doctors diagnosis or advice.
5. The Clinic shall not be held responsible for the loss, non delivery or misdirection of material, test results, information, mail or any physical or electronic document or material being carried by a third party.
6. Any products and services mentioned by The Clinic, its website, documentation and literature should only be used after taking advice from a Professional Health Advisor, your GP Doctor or Consultant.
7. The Clinic does not prescribe or dispense any prescription drugs nor are its products and services a substitute for your doctor's care and prescribed therapy for the treatment of disease.
8. The Clinic, its website nor any of its promotional material make (or intend to make) health claims with regard to any product or service offered.
9. Any testimonials, product claims, therapy claims made by suppliers, manufacturers, individuals and/or clients of this clinic are based on his, her or their personal experience only. The Clinic, its website and its owners and managers disclaim all liability for such claims that may be made.
10. By registering as a client of The Clinic, you hereby agree that you have read and understood this document. You will be asked to sign based on this on your Registration Form.
11. For all Nutrition Consultations and Coaching Sessions:
Until payment is received by The Clinic, your appointment cannot be booked or held in the interim. The latest a payment can be received is a minimum of 48 hours (2 working days) prior to the appointment.
Once we have received payment, you will be sent a Booking Confirmation. You will also be sent a Registration Form and a Symptoms Questionnaire which should be completed and returned to us preferably 5 days before or a minimum of 48 hours prior to your 1st Nutrition Consultation or Coaching Session, so it can be reviewed beforehand. Along with this, we will request a 1-2 Day Food Diary and any relevant Medical History which should also be returned to us with the Registration Form and Symptoms Questionnaire.
12. Written Notice within 48 hours for all Nutrition Consultations and Coaching Sessions:
All cancellations or rescheduling of appointments for Nutrition Consultations or Coaching sessions should be made in writing and emailed to The Clinic at: email@example.com - the notice must be acknowledged by The Clinic, by means of an email to you, the client, inorder for it to be valid. Otherwise, the cancellation will be deemed invalid.
13. Invoicing of Cancellation Charges:
All cancellation charges will be invoiced and must be paid within 7 days of the invoice date and The Clinic reserves the right to take legal action in accordance with these cancellation charges if they are not paid within this time. Any additional costs incurred by The Clinic to recover the debt, will be added to the amount due.
14. The Appointment Cancellation Policy, Charges & Conditions, for all Nutrition Consultations:
The Appointment Cancellation Policy for the cancellation or rescheduling of Nutrition Consultation appointments is set out below:
a. If a client wishes to cancel or reschedule the Nutrition Consultation without incurring a charge, the client must provide The Clinic more than 48 hours notice prior to the appointment time.
b. If the client cancels or reschedules the Nutrition Consultation by providing The Clinic with 24-48 hours notice prior to the appointment, a 50% fee will be levied.
c. If the client cancels or reschedules the Nutrition Consultation and provides The Clinic with 24 hours or less notice prior to the appointment, or is a No-Show, a 100% fee will be levied.
d. A No-Show means that the appointment and the fee is automatically cancelled and forfeited by the client if contact is not made within 30 minutes from the time of commencement of the appointment. This time will come off the Nutrition Consultation and no extra allowance of time can be given to make up for the loss of time.
This Appointment Cancellation Policy also applies to any bookings taken less than 48 hours prior to the appointment.
For Monday appointments, notice must be received by the close of business on Friday 5pm.
15. Payment of Coaching Sessions:
The Coaching fee is non refundable once booked and full payment is received. Your 1st Coaching session can be booked on full payment. Each subsequent Coaching session must be booked at least 48 hours in advance and if the session is rescheduled or cancelled within 48 hours of the Coaching session, or the person is a No- Show, the Coaching session will be forfeited for that month, with no exceptions.
A No-Show means that the appointment and the fee is automatically cancelled and forfeited for that month, if the client does not make contact within 20 minutes from the time of commencement of the Coaching session. This time will come off the Coaching session and no extra allowance of time can be given to make up for the loss of time.
16. Appointment Cancellation Policy, Charges & Conditions, for all Coaching Sessions:
The Appointment Cancellation Policy for the cancellation or rescheduling of Coaching Session appointments is set out below:
a. If a client wishes to cancel or reschedule the Coaching session without incurring a charge, the client must provide The Clinic with more than 48 hours notice prior to the Coaching session.
b. If, within 48 hours of the Coaching session, no notice is given to The Clinic for any reason, the Coaching session for that month will be forfeited.
c. A No-Show automatically forfeits the Coaching session and the fee for that month, if the client has not made contact within 20 minutes from the time of commencement of the Coaching session.
17. Amendment of Fees, Charges & Conditions:
The Clinic reserves the right to amend any aspect of its fees, charges, terms and conditions of trade at any time. Details of any such changes are available on request.
18. Privacy Statement:
The Clinic hereby confirms, commits and guarantees to ensure the privacy of all information that you provide. All information you share with The Clinic, its consultants and staff is kept strictly private and confidential. The Clinic shall remain the sole owner, possessor and collector of the information supplied by you. This information is used only to provide the best possible assistance to you for your Coaching or Nutrition Consultations and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about any of our products and services offered by Hilary Kingston, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
19. Data Protection:
In accordance with Data Protection regulations, all data will be stored and will be processed and used for the purpose of establishing contact with you, updating you about our products and services from The Clinic and all of the services provided by Hilary Kingston, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. No data will be passed on or given to other companies. On your Registration Form, there is a tick box to opt out of this if you wish. The Clinic hereby guarantees that it will not disclose, rent, sell or loan personal information to any third party unless authorised by you in writing to The Clinic, or if ordered to do so under law by an order of a Court of Law in England.
EMAIL US TODAY
'I have just lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks with Hilary's guidance and having a test to see what was causing my bloated tummy, wind and gas.' Suzanne, Leicestershire
Click here for all the testimonials
Hilary has helped celebrities and been featured in many national papers and magazines and appeared on TV and radio more