Please read these Terms & Conditions and raise any questions before booking your appointment, otherwise it will be deemed that you have agreed these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to take legal action should a cancellation fee be levied.
1. ThinkNutrition hereinafter referred to as 'The Clinic' offers a wellness service through information and education and does not offer a diagnostic service.
2. As such, the services offered by The Clinic do not replace the professional care that you receive from your GP and other Medical Doctors or Consultants/Surgeons.
3. The Clinic recommends that you seek the advice of your Medical Doctor for any medical problems that you have or may suspect you have or that may have been highlighted as a result of information obtained from The Clinic, its printed material or its website.
4. The services of The Clinic are for information and educational purposes only and The Clinic shall not be held responsible for any damages occuring as a result of the use of information. The Clinic, its literature, documents, website and information is not a substitute for your Medical Doctors diagnosis or advice.
5. The Clinic shall not be held responsible for the loss, non delivery or misdirection of material, test results, information, mail or any physical or electronic document or material being carried by a third party.
6. Any products and services mentioned by The Clinic, its website, documentation and literature should only be used after taking advice from a Professional Health Advisor, your GP or Consulting Physician.
7. The Clinic does not prescribe or dispense any prescription drugs nor are its products and services a substitute for your doctor's care and prescribed therapy for the treatment of disease.
8. The Clinic, its website nor any of its promotional material make health claims with regard to any product or service offered.
9. Any testimonials, product claims, therapy claims made by suppliers, manufacturers, individuals and/or clients of this clinic are based on his, her or their personal experience only. The clinic, its website and its owners and managers disclaim all liability for such claims that may be made.
10. By registering as a client of the clinic, you hereby agree that you have read and understood this document. You will be asked to sign based on this on your Registration Form.
11. Payment Terms: All fees and any additional charges for supplements, tests or other products supplied or ordered on your behalf are payable on demand, or at the end of each consultation. Cheques are accepted if supported by cheque guarantee card. Cheques are to be made payable to Hilary Kingston. Telephone Consultations are on a prepaid basis only by paypal invoice which can be paid by debit card or credit card. Payment is required 48 hours prior to the consultation and for Monday appointments, the paypal invoice must be paid by 5pm on the Friday.
Important: A phone consultation appointment is only confirmed once payment is taken, therefore if payment is not received, the booking is not confirmed and will not go ahead.
If payment has been taken but the appointment is cancelled by the client 48 hours or less prior to the appointment time, Cancellation Charges & Conditions will be applied (see below: No.12).
12. Appointment Cancellation Charges & Conditions:
All cancellations or rescheduling of appointments should be made in writing and emailed to:email@example.com and must be acknowledged by our office by means of an email to you inorder to be valid. Otherwise, the cancellation will be invalid.
a. If a client wishes to cancel a consultation without incurring a charge, the client must provide the clinic more than 48 hours prior notice.
b. If the client cancels the consultation by providing 24-48 hours prior notice to the consultant, a 50% fee will be levied.
c. If the client cancels the consultation and provides the consultant 24 hours or less prior notice, a 100% fee will be levied.
d. All cancellation charges will be invoiced and must be paid within 7 days of the invoice date and we reserve the right to take legal action in accordance with these cancellation charges if they are not paid within this time. Any additional costs incurred to recover the debt will be added to the amount due.
13. In the event of severe disruption to road, rail, air or ferry transportation due to adverse weather conditions, civil commotion, strikes etc. no cancellation charges will apply. The clinic reserves the right to cancel appointments due to adverse weather or disruption of transportation.
14. The Clinic reserves the right to amend any aspect of its fees, charges, terms and conditions of trade at any time. Details of any such changes are available on request.
15. Privacy Statement. The Clinic hereby confirms, commits and guarantees to ensure the privacy of all information that you provide. All information you share with The Clinic, its consultants and staff is kept strictly private and confidential. The Clinic shall remain the sole owner, possessor and collector of the information supplied by you. This information is used only to provide the best possible assistance to you. Any information supplied to The Clinic by you at consultations, via the telephone, e-mail, and letter or collected from a response to our website shall form part of this privacy statement.
16. In accordance with Data Protection regulations, all will be stored and will be processed and used for the purpose of establishing contact only. No data will be passed on or given to other companies. The Clinic hereby guarantees that it will not disclose, rent, sell or loan personal information to any third party unless authorised by you in writing to an officer of The Clinic, or if ordered to do so under law by an order of a Court of Law in England.
EMAIL, CALL OR TEXT US TODAY
Leicestershire, Rutland Stamford, Lincolnshire
0116 202 9990
0207 305 7155
'I have just lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks with Hilary's guidance and having a test to see what was causing my bloated tummy, wind and gas.' Suzanne, Leicestershire
Click here for all the testimonials
Hilary has helped celebrities and been featured in many national papers and magazines and appeared on TV and radio more